Sunday 22 July 2012

Man of Steel (2013): Trailer

I call it a trailer but really it was a preview of a trailer, you see I thought putting 'preview' in the title might suggest I'd seen some cool secret preview of the film. [LINK BELOW]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jKWJZsjm5U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'm talking about the very short clip during the trailers for the DKR, the one that at first looks like a Terrence Malick film. I mean I love Malick and grass blowing in the wind is his calling card right? Apparently Snyder didn't get the message. Let's just hope his seen Chronicle because the whole concept of human flight is taken to the n'th degree by that film, and whilst that little flight snippet in the MoS preview was cool, I just pray they don't throw their huge budget into making some vulgar, meaningless flight sequence from the mind of Tom Clancy (although that maybe inevitable).

Anyway, after my disappointment with DKR, but overall love of the DK as a trilogy and ultimate feeling that it signal the beginning of the end for comic adaptations I can't help but be sceptical, but I shall also add the MoS is one of the few films that I think has the potential to avert this tragedy.



No comments:

Post a Comment